Deadline for application: November 26, 2019 at 23:59
If you wish to apply for housing of your PhD project or Postdoc project at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, with project start date 1. September 2020 or 1. February 2021. Deadline for housing agreement November 26, 2019 at 23:59
Please submit the following information:
- Abstract in English: an abstract is 1 page that briefly summarize your research project, its aim, research questions/ hypothesis, its relevance and artistic research or curatorial research methods.
- Short CV (2 pages)
- BA/BFA and MA/MFA-diploma incl. Transcript of grades (if applicable) and or PhD Diploma (only for postdocs)
- Draft of PhD-plan or Postdoc-plan.
- Mention which university in Denmark you wish to be inscribed in and evt. Main supervisor (only for PhDs)
- List of Publications (mainly for Postdocs)
The Art Academy will review the applications. The assessment will be based on the project's relationship to the Art Academy’s research strategy. You will receive an answer to your application 5. of December 2019.
For PhDs only: If you wish to be enrolled as a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen, Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, and you obtain a housing agreement with the Art Academy we will forward your application to the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies. If you wish to be enrolled in another research institution you will have to obtain the housing agreement from them.
Please send the application to:
For any questions please contact: